IMPORTANT: This is the newest GT Version and not the standard Neoline X-COP 8700s!
NEW GT VERSION: Neoline X-COP 8700s GT after latest firmware update now detects GATSO RT3/RT4. GATSO RT3/GATSO RT4 are used in these countries:
With latest Neoline radar detector firmware update Neoline X-COP 8700s GT is detecting GATSO RT3/RT4. These radars are also known as GATSO RS242, or SENSYS RS242 or SENSYS SSS.
MOTION CONTROL – Motion Control technology allows you to turn off audio and voice alerts with a single hand gesture. Just hold your hand in front of the GPS-informer display and the alarm sound will be turned off.
LED LIGHTING MODES – With this function it is possible to display on the diode strip the strength of the received signal or a warning about the approach to the GPS point.
ANTI-GLARE VISOR – When using the GPS-informer in sunny weather, install the a special anti-glare visor on the top on of device.
MULTILINGUAL – The Neoline X-COP 8700s GT provides an extended number of languages. Currently available: English, Spanish, German, Lithuanian, Russian, Czech. The language pack will be constantly updated with new language‘s menu.
FREE FIRMWARE UPDATE AND GPS BASE – Just download the firmware and database from the site neoline.com copy to flash card and connect with special adapter (included) to X-COP 8700s GT base and firmware will automatically update. New updates every week will be available on neoline´s website.
OLED DISPLAY 6 COLORS – The new GPS-informer has a bright multi-color OLED display, which is perfectly readable from any angle of visibility. User can choose 6 color variations: white, blue, blue, green, red, yellow. Separately, you can set the color of the diode strip, located under the control buttons of the GPS-informer . Also, the device has a brightness sensor that automatically adjusts the brightness of the display based on the illumination.
INSTALLATION INSIDE THE CAR – The user can place the device in several variations:
- Standard installation at the base of the windshield on the mount with suction cups or 3M adhesive tape
- Installation on suction cups or 3M adhesive tape upside down at the rear view mirror. To do this, use the 2nd hole for mounting. It is possible to turn the display upside down in the Menu.
- Installation on the magnetic mount on the car front panel.
- GPS-informer Neoline X-COP 8700s GT
- Mount to the windshield on the suction cups
- 3M adhesive tape for attaching to the windshield
- Magnetic mount on the front panel.
- Power cable to car outlet with on/off button (DC12V ~ 24V)
- USB OTG cable
- Device storage case
- Anti-glare visor