The new Whistler GT 268Xi International radar detector
- Whistler FDSR (Field Disturbance Sensor Rejection) combats false alerts caused by collision avoidance and blind spot detection systems in newer vehicles
- Whistler TFSR (Traffic Flow Sensor Rejection) helps eliminate alerts from radar based traffic flow sensors
- NUMERIC ICON DISPLAY provides distinct visual symbols of alerts detected and engaged modes. Signal strength is shown as a number (1-9).
- Ka NARROW MODE looks only for the following Ka Frequencies: 34.0 GHz and 34.3 GHz
- DETECTS EUROPEAN LASER GUNS(Traffipatrol XR, Riegl, Jenoptik, Laveg, Truspeed and more)
- SELECTABLE LASER MODES allow selection of multiple pulse rate segments including TRAFFIPATROL XR, LISD, and laser guns with STEALTH MODES
- X/K FILTER MODES Offer additional levels of rejection to reduce false alerts caused by Radar Traffic Monitoring Systems including radar based lane change assistant
- Ka FILTER MODES offer multiple levels of signal processing to reduce false alerts caused by some radar detectors
- WHISTLER EXCLUSIVE LASER SIGNATURE ID (LSID) Laser Identifier indicates the Pulses Per Second (PPS) transmitted by Speed Laser or other forms of laser sources.
- POP™ MODE DETECTION advanced speed detection capability responds to brief bursts of radar
- ALERT PERISCOPES LED’s on top of the unit provide additional visual alert
- 360° MAXX COVERAGE detects from front, sides, and rear
- 3 CITY MODES (City, City 1, City 2) reduce the annoyance of false alerts
- HIGH GAIN LENS provides increased field of view which means better range
- TONE ALERTS provide audible alerts for bands received
- STAY ALERT™ Whistler’s exclusive feature that tests your alertness on long trips
- DIM / DARK MODES reduces the illumination of the display
- QUIET / AUTO QUIET MODES silence audio alerts
- ALERT PRIORITY displays most important signal when more than one is detected
- SETTING SAVER saves personalized settings when unit is turned off
- VEHICLE BATTERY SAVER automatically shuts off your detector if you forget to turn it off
- VG-2 DETECTION when feature is engaged the unit will alert to VG-2 when detected
Laser Wavelength: 800 ± 1000 nanometers (nm)
10.500 – 10.550 GHz (X Band)
24.050 – 24.250 GHz (K Band )
33.400 – 36.000 GHz (Ka Superwideband)
34.000 and 34.300 GHz (Ka Narrow)
Operating Temperature Range: -10º C to +70º C (+14º F to +158º F)
Operational 12 to 15 volts DC, 200mA nominal (2 amp fuse)
Vehicle Battery Saver, 30mA nominal.
There are no reviews yet.