PROFESSIONAL PACK (GENEVO ASSIST)
GENEVO PRO HDM RADAR +FF2 LASER + ESO 3.0 DUAL
Our high end radar detector solution package for Europe offers maximum performance with integrated GPS and almost complete protection against radar and laser speed cameras and much more.
Through GPS-based warnings, the radar warning and laser warning functions are complemented ideally. As speed camera and traffic light camera detector that warns of all fixed measuring speed cameras. These include, for example Redflex, ATS, Nestor, Laser Craft, Gatso, Redspeed, Traffipax, Truvelo, SPECS average speed cameras, Watchman, Speedcurb and many more. The transit time measurement, “Section Control” (eg Austria) can be recognized in this way. Avoid any sanction, in addition, the overall traffic safety increased. Solve all the problems now and get 100% reliable protection through the professional radar detector. This way you have a secure and also discreet way to be warned before the fixed cameras throughout Europe without placing a device to the windshield or dashboard.
• External detector with front and GPS antenna: detects radar, laser and fixed speed cameras!
• The radar detector can be adjusted individually and flexibly to country conditions around the world easily for desired frequencies in seconds!
• Best remote for the detection of “Instant-On”and Ka police radar with up to 1 km detection range!
• Package includes Antilaser Priority Dual and Esoshield Dual (ESOGUARD)
• By Express programming can select up to 10 selected features
• 100% invisible to any police detectors!
• Legal Mode: This in countries in which the operation of radar detectors is not allowed to be found a functioning device, may push of a button, the radar warning functions are quickly erased and reactivated via USB
You are unsure how a custom-installed radar detector will look like? Check out our demonstration videos!
If interested the assembling work can also be undertaken in Heidelberg in a workshop by a professional car mechanic, well experienced in assembling these devices; the timings are very flexible and discreet (normally Friday afternoon or weekends). The assembling work takes normally about 5-6 hours, but it may be longer in the case of exotic car models. Naturally, the mechanic will first discuss with you personally about various possibilities of assembling so that you have a clear idea of how the solution will finally look like.
Our workshop is located in Heidelberg and you could make use of the time for sight-seeing. Many customers find this quite convenient. Difficulties may only arise in rare cases if, for example, the vehicle’s front area has less space for the Genevo, or disassembling of auto body components alone would take several hours requiring special tools.