- New Whistler GT-438XI: Improved long range detection of EUROPEAN RADAR & LASER GUNS
- FDSR (Field Disturbance Sensor Rejection) combats false alerts caused by collision avoidance and blind spot detection systems in newer vehicles
- TFSR (Traffic Flow Sensor Rejection) helps eliminate alerts from radar based traffic flow sensors
- RED OLED TEXT DISPLAY provides better contrast, brightness and color.
- Shows alerts detected, engaged modes and digital signal strength in text format (i.e. HIGHWAY or Ka9).
- Ka NARROW MODE looks only for the following Ka Frequencies: 34.0 GHz and 34.3 GHz
- SELECTABLE LASER MODES allow selection of multiple pulse rate segments including TRAFFIPATROL XR, LISD, and laser guns with STEALTH MODES
- X/K FILTER MODES offer multiple levels of signal processing to reduce false alerts caused by some radar detectors.
- Ka FILTER MODES offer multiple levels of signal processing to reduce false alerts caused by some radar detectors
- WHISTLER EXCLUSIVE LASER SIGNATURE ID (LSID) Laser Identifier indicates the Pulses Per Second (PPS) transmitted by Speed Laser or other forms of laser sources.
- POP™ MODE DETECTION advanced speed detection capability responds to brief bursts of radar
- ALERT PERISCOPES LED’s on top of the unit provide additional visual alert
- SELECTABLE TONE ALERTS allow choice of tones providing distinct audible alerts for bands received
- Whistler GT-438XI 360° MAXX COVERAGE detects from front, sides, and rear
- 3 CITY MODES (City, City 1, City 2) reduce the annoyance of false alerts
- HIGH GAIN LENS provides increased field of view which means better range
- STAY ALERT™ Whistler’s exclusive feature that tests your alertness on long trips
- DIM / DARK MODES reduce the illumination of the display. When in dark mode, the display is turned off during an alert then remains off for 20 more seconds before returning to its dimmer setting.
- Whistler GT-438XI QUIET / AUTO QUIET MODES silence audio alerts
- ALERT PRIORITY displays most important signal when more than one is detected
- SETTING SAVER saves personalized settings when unit is turned off
- SELECTABLE VEHICLE BATTERY SAVER allows you to customize the automatic shut down feature
- Whistler GT-438XI VG-2 DETECTION when feature is engaged the unit will alert to VG-2 when detected
There are no reviews yet.