RADAR DETECTOR STINGER VIP – THE NEW TOP UNIT OF STINGER
You only consider a fixed installation in your car? You strongly value professionalism, top performance coupled with ease of use for your high-quality, high-performance vehicle? You always appreciate high quality and would like to install in your vehicle only a top instrument in absolute first class? Then you should choose a product of the radar detector brand Stinger!
To answer the question of what the radar detectors of Stinger makes them so special, please see and click on the next tab “Why a Stinger radar detector?” up right here.
During the development of the Stinger VIP the focus was on the high value on an easy of use, clear user interface and a visually attractive integration of the now colored high-resolution display in the vehicle cockpit based on the outstanding technical features of any Stinger devices. In addition, the Stinger VIP’s improved radar receiver antenna (Multipolarity HD), which improves the reception range of the radar and the discarding of unwanted false alert has been optimized further. All the components were again reduced in their dimensions to enable the hidden discrete installation.
The device consists of Multipolarity radar receiver antenna to be installed in front of the vehicle, the central computer with GPS receiver, color display with magnetic mount, a GPS antenna, the extension box and a USB flash drive for data transfer. Of course, all needed software and cables as well as installation materials and all instructions are included.
– Legal purchase and use
– Clear Color LCD display, adjustable brightness and easy removable (123x66x22 mm)
– Multipolarity radar receiving antenna
– Warning of fixed Radar and speed camera boxes in Europe
– Warning Section Control / tutor with current position display, calculation and display of your average speed
– Detection of all European radar and laser frequencies
– Integrated GPS speed camera database, to be updated via Internet and USB port
– Not allowed functions erasable at one touch (PC needed to reactivate)
– Minimum rate of false alarms – SpeedSense for alarm suppression below a selectable speed
– False Channel for storage and future automatic separation of false alarm sources
– Manual reduce false alarms by Mute Button
– K-band shutdown via menu possible
– 100% protection against electronic radar detector detection (VG2, Spectre)
– Voice and acoustic signaling via Alerts
– Spot List for storing their own places
– Free updates via PC / Mac
– Electronic Logbook route logging and subsequent analysis on a PC, set to “private” or business, before departure, ideal for travel expense
– Police check for documentation of speed measurements which were carried out by the police (storage of speed, location, time, frequency of subsequent verification)
– Safety Signal Indicator (transmission of signals of other Stinger users traveling ahead in the event of dangerous situations such as hard braking)
Optional extensions (included in our offered Stinger VIP +GPS +Laser system):
– Laser Analyzer Box with up to 4 modules (square or round) for laser detection and jamming by Stinger Laser Shield
You are unsure how a custom-installed radar detector will look like? Check out our demonstration videos!
If interested the assembling work can also be undertaken in Heidelberg in a workshop by a professional car mechanic, well experienced in assembling these devices; the timings are very flexible and discreet (normally Friday afternoon or weekends). The assembling work takes normally about 5-6 hours, but it may be longer in the case of exotic car models. Naturally, the mechanic will first discuss with you personally about various possibilities of assembling so that you have a clear idea of how the solution will finally look like. The workshop is located in Heidelberg and you could make use of the time for sight-seeing. Many customers find this quite convenient. Difficulties may only arise in rare cases if, for example, the vehicle’s front area has less space for the Stinger VIP, or disassembling of auto body components alone would take several hours requiring special tools.
There are no reviews yet.